Range of questions
for Analyis section of Critique Forms
1. Rate: How well did this resource actually pertain to what I was looking for?
2. What are the formal elements of this resource?
3. Summarize: What is the resource's explicit message?
4. Hypothesize: What is the resource's implicit message?
5. Who wrote/produced it?
6. What does the resource tell me about its author?
7. Are there any references to other resources by this author, or for this topic?
8. How objective is this resource? How much weight does it deserve for this inquiry?
9. Does the document illustrate the beliefs of the author and of the time period? How?
10. How is my understanding of the facts influenced by this document?
11. How is my understanding of the concepts and the issues influenced by this document?